Monday, December 17, 2007

WOOTS!!! super high now.. hahaX... yesterday i went to 5566's pre-order autograph session.. i reached bukit panjang plaza at about 12noon. actually when we reached there, the queue was very long. then me and my friend decided to cut my friend's queue as she's in the first row. but there isnt place for us in the first row already, thus, we could only queue as according at the back. then, miracle happened.. hahaX.. the guards extended the rows. the people in front didnt want to move as they want to be in the middle to be able to see more clearly. so the guards ask those behind to go to the front. my friend reacted so fast, thus, we're the first to reach the first row. so, yes, we got to stand in the first row. we're so lucky!! OMG!! so we're the first 10 to go up to the stage.. =X but as about 20 of YES 933 people have the top priority to go up to stage to sign their poster first, I'm the first 30 to go up to sign.. super happy.. suddenly memories of going to their previous autograph session flash through my head.. 5 YEARS.. that was really long.. really admire myself for supporting them for so long even though there aren't any news of them for the past 2 years.. rumours going on that they're going to break or renfu's baby.. really happy that there're still many people out there who support 5566.. i saw alot of their long supporters.. and there're lots of new people too.. speaking of new supporters, i really dun like them. there was one girl who kept pushing and squeezing me yesterday. her mum was beside her.. AND GUESS WHAT??!!! SHE ASKED HER DAUGHTER TO PUSH AND SQUEEZE ME MORE!! that was SOOOOOOO.. ARGHHHHH... AND i was being pushed to the floor yesterday.. cos they were giving out banners for people to hold. then everyone was snatching the banners.. i caught 4.. heheX.. everyone caught 1 BUT i caught 4.. heheX.. the next moment, i was on the floor.. being pushed and squashed by 2 people i think. one of them is the new supporter.. NO BALANCE THEN DUN FALL ON ME LA!! then after the auto session, i found out that my leg was bleeding.. thanks to the people... although i was being pushed, squeezed etc, i still do not regret going to see and support 5566.. maybe I've already xin guan supporting them.. I'm not sure.. listening to their songs calm me down and gives me motivation. it also reminds me of the memories... . i think that going to auto sessions isn't a bad thing cos u get to socialize with people. make new friends.. friends who share the same interest as you.. =) really looking forward to their next visit to singapore.. =)

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: