Saturday, December 1, 2007

hahaX.. today's is saturday.. and yet i have to work.. it's my third day at work and i could only use 3 words to describe my feelings now.. that is
TIRED
TIRED
TIRED
ya.. super tired now.. and my poor leggy... have to stand 8hrs at the counter to wrap christmas gifts.. and my poor hand.. all the paper cuts.. BUT i love the job.. cos.. i got to see lots of people.. meet lots of people especially KIDS!!! HahaX.. and i feel very contented when i see the people's smiling faces after i helped them wrap the gifts.. the weekends are always the most busiest days thus i couldnt rest today.. but a customer say that my wrapping skills is very good.. so happy can!!! hahaX.. okay.. shall stop blogging.. cos i'm tired.. tml i have to work in the morning too.. nites everyone.. will post the pictures i took at the workplace soon.. =D btw, can come and look for me @ robinsons @ centrepoint level 4, the gift wrapping counter.. =) nites nites.. tcare all of you!!

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: