Sunday, December 16, 2007

OMG!!! i'm SUPER DUPER happy today!!! hahaX..

firstly, tml i'm going to my long time idols' autograph session.. that's 5566!! hahaX.. i've been supporting them for 5 years now and i'm so happy that their new album will be out soon!! WOOTS!! heard their new songs today.. super nice kae?? OMG.. my heart melts....... =X and, it's so much of a coincident.. cos i've my off on every monday and they're having it on monday.. OMG.. okay.. i'm crazy.. let's stop it.. i should'nt neglet my he jun xiang.. hahaX.. XD

secondly, ISWAK 2 恶作剧2吻 is premiring TODAY!! that means i get to watch the first episode TML on youtube.. hahaX.. show you all some of the pictures.. heheX..





thirdly, my bro is working with me at my workplace this thurs!! hahaX.. so anticipating.. wonder how its like.. heheX..

fourthly, the crowd at robinsons today wasnt too many.. i could say it was managable.. hahaX.. saturday was the worst.. it was CHAOTIC!!! people everywhere was scolded at us for being slow.. pity my friend for being so unlucky to be scolded by that two STUPID women.. lolX.. my friend was so calm when she was being scolded.. if i were her, i think i will cry on the spot.. lolX.. furthermore she wasn't feeling too good that day cos she had a quarrel with her bf.. haiX.. cant the two aunties wait????!!!! the others behind her didn't complain, why must she??? lolX.. still say we double standard.. then i heard from peiting that double standard means 2nd class.. that's so OMG lor.. i think she's 3rd class MAN.. lolX.. i'm getting so heated up.. nonono.. i must calm down.. it's so not worth it to be angry with these people..

okie.. i shall end here... will update more next time.. must take a rest and prepare to meet 5566 tml.. =) heheX.. btw, thanks nv er for bringing my mike back.. heheX.. dunnoe that you are back from taiwan so soon.. hahaX.. should tell me ma.. then i'll go to the airport to fetch you.. heheX.. meet up soon kae?? =D

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: