Wednesday, May 23, 2007

new post for today!! =) today just promised myself to stay cheerful and start a new day happyily. in the end, i was worst. dont know why i'm so sad today. was it because of the song "曙光" that i heard liangyu sang today? hmm.. finally found someone who loves and appreciate this song like i do. this song really gives me lots of memories. or should i say hidden memories that i buried in my heart for a long time. suddenly all these memories just came out. i saw how am i in the past. how immature, selfish, jealous in the past. how many fights over JEALOUSY. after all these., i would think of the song cause it always cheer me up during my moody times. really should thank the writer and sharon au for writing and singing this LOVELY song respectively. the words in the lyrics is soo meaningful. too bad i couldnt find the lyrics. one day when i found it, i definitely share it with you all.. heheX.. *grins =D

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: