Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hahaX.. finally i passed my NAPFA!!! so happy todae that i cried after finish running. hmmm.. thinking back, maybe i was too emotional. but i was really happy. let me give u all some of my happiness. X D hahaX.. first time i could get a D for my 2.4km run. maybe the results bad for u guys but hey, i improved alot kae?? my last timing was 17.45. now, i improved by 1min plus!!! YEH!!! hahaX.. alothough i missed grade C by JUST 2sec, i was happy that i could attend PE once a week. PE- a lesson that i REALLY REALLY hate. yucks. i HATE running! really. 'cos my stamina wasnt very great and i would always vomit after running. hahaX.. but after having torturous PE for 2 times a week, i start to like running. hahaX.. maybe i should thank all my PE teachers. hahaX.. maybe after one year, i would LOSE WEIGHT!!! hahaX.. yeh, my ultimate aim!! i hope i'll go back to 40kg. heheX.. such a nice number right?? =D

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: