Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hahaX.. tml's the so called last paper for midyrs.. speaking of that, i'm stilling slacking.. waiting for the night to come before i start studying my physics.. hahaX.. tml after 3.10 i'll be FREE at last.. free from all the notes, tys.. everything.. hahaX.. but i think next week is for me to moan.. think i gonna fail for all my subjects.. i saw a qns in my tys, then i dunnoe how to do. i saw the thing put FM (Further Maths) so i dunnoe ask ask anyone how to solve it. quite stupid of me. cos the qns came out for mid yrs. STUPID.. think i should really beat myself for not wanting to find out the solutions. T.T then econs and chem didnt go as smooth as they werent my best subjects. haiX.. waiting to fail.. hahaX.. if i can pass all my subects i will be SUPER happy already.. really.. hahaX.. =D

P.S. GOOD LUCK GUYS FOR TML'S PHY!!!

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: