Wednesday, January 7, 2009

YAWNS.. stretchhhhhhhhhhhhh...... i'm dead tired now... today is the third day of my work and i still haven start on my assignment AND, i'm already soooooo deadddd.... life is so mono... early in the morning wake up brush teeth, eat breakfast, take the crowded MRT train, transfer to bus, walk to workplace, slack there, talk bus to MRT station, take MRT, walk home, eat dinner, bathe, sleep... ZZZZZ.... what a boring life.. guess i chose that myself and i dun have the rights to complain.. hahaX.. BUT THERE IS A THING I WANT TO COMPLAIN!!!! THE FARES FOR BUS AND MRT IS DAMN EX!!!!!! i have to topup my card like every 3 days.. AHHHHHHH.. this is killing me!!!! and the foodcourt near my workplace is so ex too!!! AHHHHHHH... hope time really flies so i can end my work early.... in the meantime, i'll just have to bare with it and maybe find some alternatives... heheX.. i know i can do it.. JIA YOU!!! =)

No comments: