Sunday, December 28, 2008

someone recently asked me to faster update my blog.. SO, to not disappoint HER, i shall UPDATE MY BLOG NOW. =D

heheX.. here's my life... i'm currently very very BROKE as i cant find a job that i like. I'M JOBLESS!!!! sobz... i went to lots of agencies but till now, no news... ='( many ppl have asked me not to be so picky about jobs.. but... i really hope i can find one that i like.. no point doing one that i dun like right??? and what if the pay is really bad and that the venue is really far away????!!! AHHHHH.. that's why i'm still stucked at my lovely little house, watching movies and reading books... i've recently been so OBSESSED with twilight that i watched the movie 5 times!!! And guess what, i'm going to watch it again in the cinema tml with viv, eun, sy and kim.. hahaX.. that makes it 6! and i'm currently re-reading breaking dawn after i finished twilight. and i'm always re-watching wang zi bian qing wa... nice show!! oh ya, i'm also watching forensic heroes 2.. i'm suddenly so addicted to detective shows... heheX... =)

christmas passed by like any other day.. except i get to meet up with my cousins and have a nice turkey dinner.. =) my big bro went to thailand the next day and left me to take care of the hamster. i wonder what happens if he goes to army soon.. hahaX... blog again soon!! got to go watch my show now.. =) BB and tcare everybody!!!

No comments: