Saturday, November 22, 2008

WHEEEEEE.... finally it's the end of the 2 years of torture... hahaX..and thats my A lvl.. but i guess i screwed it up as well.. life after As is even more boring then expected.. one week after my As and i'm already conplaining that i have nothing to do! hahaX.. maybe except shop for my prom stuff... which is just 10 MORE DAYS AWAY.. and i just bought my dress only.. which leaves me with shoes, makeup, accessories etc.... i have decided not to buy any clutch cos heheX... what are friends for right... sorry guys.. you all would be willing to help me keep my hp and my wallet right??? hahaX... looking forward to my 6c'02 class chalet!!! cant believe that we still have primary school gathering.. really admire my classmates for helping to plan this gathering... thanks ching hong!!! hahaX.. hope tml we'll have a fun day!! =)

No comments: