Friday, November 16, 2007

hihi.. new blog skin for a new tomorrow.. hahaX.. here are some of the photos my dearest SHANYI took on our class gathering trip to SENTOSA on the 10th oct.. heheX.. you all must be so honoured that i'm so kind to let you all admire these pictures.. hahaX.. =)


me and peiting trying to bite chong lik's soccer ball.. sorry chong lik.. yum yum.. your
soccer ball looks delicious to us..


the guys.. dunnoe quite know what they are doing.. =X


the girls.. from left: jasmine, peiting, joan, me and yingjie.


we again.. this time with our photographer, shanyi.. the bishan queen. we asked a passerby to help us take this picture cos the guys went down to swim..

the sand castle we built.. ONLY the girls.. cos the guys went swimming.. TALL rite?? but a bit of a failure.. cos we cant make the REAL castles..


sunset.. see the horizon.. SUPER NICE!!! =D


the sunset.. with the background of the trees..


that's me with the tree.. do i look like filing for those oldern shows?? =X


me and joan.. do we look like those drama series where a guy and girl hides down the tree?? hahaX..


that's jasmine.. the tree climber.. =) hahaX.. cute rite?? super strong i should say..


me and peiting.. hahaX.. "zhi lian-ing"


me!! always hungry.. cant wait to finish the tree up.. HEH HEH HEH.. =D

-x ii an gg y uu

No comments: